Miami Accident Center – DOT Physical Exam Doctor– Chiropractor in Miami
Recent truck school graduate? Long-time driver? In need of a CDL DOT Med Card? Dr. Dean M. Zusmer of Miami Accident Center can do physicals FAST so you can get your CDL DOT Med Card and get back to driving!
The CDL DOT Physical Exam is required for a Medical Card… The CDL DOT Physical Exam is for your own benefit as well as other motorists. While it might seem like an inconvenience, the CDL DOT Physical Exam is actually a great health screen for you and ensures public safety.
5 Ways Drivers Get Hurt By Not Knowing The Pitfalls
1. Medical card invalid – Doctor not on the National Registry of Medical Examiners.
2. Medical card invalid – The examiner uses wrong forms or makes mistakes on the medical card.
3. Disqualified or short-term conditional medical card – The examiner applies regulations and guidelines inappropriately.
4. $ Costs mount up – High exam fee, hidden fees, add-on tests.
5. Waste your time – Not able to make an appointment. Keeps you waiting in line.
5 Reasons To Choose… Dr. Dean M. Zusmer DOT Physical Exam Doctor
1. Dr. Dean M. Zusmer is DOT Certified by the FMCSA National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners #8668616912.
2. We make sure your documentation is correct and that you have a valid medical card.
3. We will guide you reasonably and fairly through all the requirements in your attempt to qualify for a DOT medical card.
4. The dot physical cost is all inclusive and fair.
5. Appointments are made for the driver’s convenience at any of 8 convenient locations – We see you on time, and save you time.
Call Miami Accident Center to set up your appointment today!
Dr. Dean M. Zusmer
Miami Accident Center Main Office Location: 2645 SW 37th Ave, Suite #503 Miami, FL 33133
Additional locations in Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
Mention where you saw this post and receive complementary Digital X-Rays if needed. Up to $425 value. Expires 12/31/2016
DISCLAIMER: THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR CARE WHICH IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR CARE.