Dr. Dean Zusmer – Car Accident Treatment & Injury Rehab Miami – The Miami Car Accident Doctor
An auto accident can be a very traumatic event for anyone and cause lasting medical issues that are not immediately identifiable. During this stressful and emotional time, we can help you to get back on your feet. Florida Personal Injury Protection, PIP, ensures your chiropractic treatment is covered financially.
Following a car accident, you should immediately schedule an appointment at Miami Accident Center if you are feeling any pain or discomfort at all. Even if you are feeling mild tightness and soreness, it is wise to have one of our chiropractic professionals evaluate you for potential underlying injury. Miami Accident Center and its team of chiropractic doctors are in the best position to determine whether you sustained any type of injury in the accident. We can provide accurate diagnosis and advice on monitoring symptoms of potential injuries that are often times overlooked.
Dr. Dean Zusmer provides each auto accident patient with a comprehensive physical exam, treatment plan and an individualized physical therapy program for proper rehabilitation.
Medical Tips Following An Auto Accident
1. After the initial scare and shock of auto accident subsides, you need to make sure you not hurt, to ensure your well-being:
2. Even if you feel mild discomfort, schedule an appointment with your chiropractor for a thorough evaluation.
3. Many times auto accident injuries are not detected until days later. Be very observant of how you are feeling during this time.
4. Look for bruises, bumps or other physical evidence that may indicate soft-tissue injuries.
5. Rear-end collision injuries can negatively impact your neck and compromise your spinal-cord. If you experience any pain at all, call your chiropractor immediately.
6. Be vigilant in checking your entire body for injury.
7. Following a car accident, make sure not to wait for evaluation by a chiropractor. Personal Injury Protection, PIP, requires treatment by a medical professional within 14 days of the accident or the PIP is forfeited.
Get the help and medical attention you deserve!
If you have been in a car accident and have experienced a whiplash injury or any other injury, call Miami Accident Center today to speak with an accident specialist, or to schedule an appointment for evaluation. You can call us 24/7. You will receive digital x-rays* along with your consultation and evaluation, should they be needed. Miami Accident Center has built a strong network of Health Care Professionals throughout South Florida to help get you back on your feet and on your way to wellness. Qualified Accident Lawyer referrals are available on request.
Dr. Dean M. Zusmer
Miami Accident Center Main Office Location: 2645 SW 37th Ave, Suite #503 Miami, FL 33133
Additional locations in Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
*Mention where you saw this post and receive complementary Digital X-Rays if needed. Up to $425 value. Expires 12/31/2016*
DISCLAIMER: THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR CARE WHICH IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR CARE.