Miami Chiropractor – Dr. Dean M. Zusmer
Car accidents can be stressful, emotionally and financially straining, and often the cause of physical injury. If you’ve been injured, then seeing a Miami chiropractor can help get you on the road to recovery as soon as possible. At Miami Accident Center, we’re committed to helping all our patients get the efficient and effective healing they deserve.
Why Should I See Dr. Dean M. Zusmer of Miami Accident Center After a Car Accident Auto Injury?
Miami Accident Center uses a combination of drug-free and non-invasive treatment techniques to help people recover. And because car accident injuries often become chronic if left untreated, your Miami chiropractor can also help you avoid long-term consequences.
Still not sure if chiropractic care is right for you? Consider what your Miami chiropractor can do for you after an auto accident:
1. Provide pain relief. Chiropractic techniques like joint mobilizations affect both the musculoskeletal and neurological systems to help resolve accident-related pain.
2. Promote tissue healing. Modalities like massage and electrical stimulation can reduce inflammation and promote healing of damaged tissues, including muscles, joints, and ligaments.
3. Resolve whiplash. Whiplash–a common injury following an accident–responds well to chiropractic care. Symptoms of whiplash include headaches, dizziness, numbness, and blurry vision.
4. Reduce stiffness. Decreased spine mobility is common after an auto accident. Your chiropractor uses manual techniques and corrective exercise to help restore normal joint motion.
5. Assess lifestyle and occupational factors. To enhance healing, a chiropractor can teach you ways to modify your body mechanics and work ergonomics in ways that will reduce pain and prevent chronic issues.
Contact Dr. Dean Zusmer Chiropractic of Miami Today
Have you recently been in an auto accident? If you are seeking car accident injury treatment in Miami, contact us today at 305-389-9040. Our Miami chiropractor accident clinic team will evaluate your spine and musculoskeletal system carefully to determine the source of the problem. We can then perform chiropractic adjustments, spinal decompression or other techniques as needed to restore your correct spinal and disc alignment for speedier healing and drug-free pain relief. Qualified Accident Attorney referrals available on request.
Dr. Dean M. Zusmer
Miami Accident Center Main Office Location: 2645 SW 37th Ave, Suite #503 Miami, FL 33133
Additional locations in Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
*Mention where you saw this post and receive complementary Digital X-Rays if needed. Up to $425 value. Expires 12/31/2017*
DISCLAIMER: THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR CARE WHICH IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR CARE.