- Stay calm and check for Injuries
- Call the Police
- Exchange Information
- Talk to Witnesses
- Inform Your Insurance Company
- Keep Track of Your Medical Treatment
- Take Pictures
- Use Caution in Discussing the Incident
- Be Careful of Early Settlement Offers
- Consider Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
Accident Clinic in Miami Important Car Accident Tips
- Don’t sign any documents, other than police documents.
- Write down information about the Accident
- If someone other than the owner of the vehicle is driving the other car, write down the relationship
- Don’t leave the scene of the Accident
- Limit the discussion about the Accident
- Don’t state that it was your fault, even if it was
- Don’t give anyone your social security number
What You Need to Know About Hiring a Car Accident Attorney
Have an experienced Car Accident Attorney review your claim, free of charge. A good Car Accident Attorney can help you recover loses from a Car Accident and reduce the amount of paper work and hassle after the accident. Having an attorney can make a difference between justly settling a case and having to owe money due to large damages.
You should hire a Personal Injury Attorney for Help After a Car Accident that involves physical injury, fatality, or significant damage. A Car Accident attorney can help you receive compensation to cover loses from the accident. Compensation may include medical expenses, lost wages, and car repairs. When choosing an attorney, check for their experience, skill level, location, fee structure, and commitment. Qualified Accident Lawyer Referrals available upon request! English and Español Call today: 305-928-2828
Accident Clinic in Miami Chiropractor Treatment
Seek medical attention and ice painful areas to ease the pain. Seek Chiropractic Care from an Accident Clinic in Miami such as Miami Accident Center and get an evaluation from a Chiropractor as soon as possible. A Chiropractor can treat many car accident injuries such as Whiplash, Back Injuries, and Neck Injuries, Soft Tissue Injuries, and can loosen stiff muscles from the accident.
Dr. Dean M. Zusmer
Miami Accident Center Main Office Location: 2645 SW 37th Ave, Suite #503 Miami, FL 33133
Additional locations in Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
*Mention where you saw this post and receive complementary Digital X-Rays if needed. Up to $425 value. Expires 12/31/2017*
DISCLAIMER: THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR CARE WHICH IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR CARE.