Make your first call to a car accident doctor at Miami Accident Center’s recognized experts in auto accident injury treatment.
It happens so fast that your mind doesn’t seem to immediately register that you’re now involved in an automobile accident. There are few events in life that occur as rapidly and unexpectedly as an auto accident. It’s perfectly natural and common to feel overwhelmed and disoriented. You may be surprised to know how frequently this occurs throughout Miami.
When it comes to your health, second choice should NEVER be an option. The financial issues surrounding an accident should never deter you from receiving the best care possible following an accident. You need immediate care provided by a qualified car accident doctor in Miami. If you’ve suffered an auto injury due to another individual’s negligence, you deserve the benefits of proper treatment from a qualified specialist.
Delaying Treatment Can Cost You Money!
One of the most common…and most costly mistakes made by people following an auto accident is having what insurance companies refer to as a ‘delay in treatment’. This simply means that the injured individual fails to see a physician as soon as possible following the accident. This is usually the FIRST argument the at-fault driver’s insurance company will use when trying to deny your injury claim! You run the risk of losing any financial settlement. This delay often results in long-term pain and suffering due to hidden auto accident injuries that could have been discovered, diagnosed and treated by a qualified medical professional, such as a car accident doctor or auto injury chiropractor. Miami Accident Center will provide the professional care you need. Upon request, we can also suggest a trusted personal injury attorney who will help ensure that your rights are upheld…and assist you in receiving the compensation you deserve!
Choose the Car Accident Doctor Professionals with Experience in Auto Accident Injury Treatment
A trained car accident chiropractor and/or car accident doctor knows what common injuries to look for in a car accident victim. Our Florida chiropractors have years of training and experience, enabling them to quickly and accurately identify accident-related injuries that may otherwise be overlooked. We take the time to provide the auto accident treatments that address specific needs in order to bring about the most favorable outcomes possible. These treatments include:
- Physical Medicine / Therapy is the art and science of treating injuries to the human body through hands-on methods such as muscle stretching, exercise therapy, and other injury rehabilitation techniques.
- Chiropractic treatment is performed at Miami Accident Center by a car accident doctor trained to treat injuries to the musculoskeletal and nervous systems by hands-on and natural methods such as spinal adjustments, physical therapy, massage, exercise, and nutritional techniques. A Chiropractor often uses x-rays, MRI or CAT scan to aid in diagnosing the patient’s condition. Chiropractic does not use drugs or surgery. Chiropractic is very beneficial for auto accident injuries, whiplash, workplace injuries, sciatic pain and back and neck pain.
- Injury Rehabilitation is the art and science of regaining normal function and strength of regions of the body that have been injured by various methods such as physical therapy, chiropractic adjustments, massage, and exercise.
- Massage Therapy is the art and science of treating injured muscles to promote flexibility, improve circulation.
- Spinal Traction is a special type of intersegmental traction that mobilizes the spine and nourishes the disks. This therapy also relaxes the musculature that supports the spine and decreases pain.
- Spinal Decompression (or spinal traction) is a special type of spinal stretch that lengthens or decompresses the spine. Most spinal conditions result in muscle spasms that compress or jam spinal bones, compress spinal discs (leading to bulging or degenerated discs) and result in back or neck pain.
- Low Force Spinal Adjustments are very gentle spinal adjustments performed by instruments that apply a gentle force to begin the realignment of jammed or inflamed spinal joints. Low Force techniques are often used at the beginning of therapy when the patient’s condition is very sensitive or painful.
- Exercise Therapy is used to ensure that injured muscles and ligaments are strengthened to promote complete healing and reduce a relapse or re-injury of the patient’s condition.
Call a Car Accident Doctor at Miami Accident Center Today!
We are open Monday through Saturday and provide 24/7 access in case you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. Don’t wait call 928-2828! That’s 305-928-2828 to speak with one of our friendly, knowledgeable staff members.
Additional locations in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
*Mention where you saw this post and receive complementary Digital X-Rays if needed. Up to $425 value. Expires 12/31/2018
DISCLAIMERS: The services provided on this website are not legal services. Miami Accident Center is not a law firm and does not employ lawyers. We do not provide legal advice on any subject matter. Information provided is for general purposes only. Miami Accident Center does not receive any fees or any remuneration of any type in return for referrals to qualified attorneys.
DISCLAIMER: THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR CARE WHICH IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR CARE.